Sunday, 15 July 2012

We ♥ Jayesslee! Do you????

Can you tell the twins apart?? :D 
(Sonia's the one on the left while Janice's the one on the right!)

They are none other than youtube sensation, Jayesslee!
They were born and raised in Sydney, Australia. They first posted their youtube cover four years ago and now, four years later, they have already completed two tours and staged about 29 shows. They also have over 430,000 subscribers and over 74 million views on their youtube channel! (Isn't that just amazing???) This was something they never imagined would have happened when they posted their first cover four years ago.

I still remember the first time I chanced upon their video on youtube! (And I'm glad I did! :D) It was about 2 - 3 years ago..

Yes, it's this song! Officially missing you. I can never get sick of listening to this. Have you heard of it yet???? If not, please do give it a listen! You won't regret it!!! :D           
And now.. their latest cover!   
Payphone by Maroon 5! 
(Look at how much they've grown! )
  
They sing really beautifully, don't you think?! 
They have really down-to-earth and bubbly personalities and I guess that's one of the reasons why we love them!   
I hope they'll stay true to themselves always and keep doing what they love. Looking forward to hearing more of their music and covers! ^^      
- Jinglin!
 
*What are some of the things you love about Jayesslee? Which song cover do you like best??? Feel free to leave a comment down below!! :D :D :D Thank you!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:45 pm

    Yup their songs will never get u sick of listening and I like all their song covers especially payphone by maroon 5!! I didn't know that they were twins sister till I came to your blog. Thanks for sharing it though. They are beautiful and have sweet vocals <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!! Thanks for the comment! :D Yeah, love that song too! It's so addictive isn't it! I'm glad my post helped you get to know more about them! No problem! :D Jayesslee ftw!! :D

    -Jinglin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarah3:51 pm

    Hi there!I have heard their covers too and i felt that both of them are really talented. Yeap, i agree that they sing pretty well. Looking forward for their new covers too! By the way, I love sonia singing. What about you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:21 pm

    Wow, I didn't know that they were twins neither did i know that they have been making music even 2 years ago! Haha they're a cheerful pair, im happy that music makes them glad as it does for me.

    ReplyDelete