Friday, 27 July 2012

Songs That Puts Me At Peace.

Hello once again people! So I'm sure exams and all are around the corner and some of you might be super stressed! So I decided to post some songs today that put me at ease when I'm feeling super stressed. They are not exactly from the same genre or whatever, but these songs have a sort of calming and relaxing effect on me. Some even make me laugh. So, enjoy!


So the first video is Innocence by Avril Lavigne. It is a very slow and soothing song. 
The next is The A Team by Ed Sheeran. This is also a nice soothing song.
And. the last video is Starships by Nicki Minaj. This song just makes me laugh for some unknown reason.
So, hope you guys enjoy these songs. These are songs that help me combat stress. it might be different for you guys. So pick whatever song you love and listen to them while studying! It might make studying a better experience! xx -Buvan

1 comment:

  1. Preya8:02 pm

    I actually do agree with you, music helps you to calm you down and also focus your mind. Good recommendation of songs there esp Innocence by Avril Lavigne. Nice blog keep posting:)

    ReplyDelete