Monday, 23 July 2012

Song i Loves~~

Mandarin songs  <3 

No matter you are unhappy , angry , happy or nervous , music can help you to sing out your feeling .
If one day, there are no Music in this world , what you will do ? I will not know how can i survive.
I have realise that we have not yet posted any post about mandarin songs . Hence , today i will be posting some mandarin songs that i love very much and talk about the song.


First song : 一个人不可能 ( impossible to be alone)
By: 丁噹 (Della)
<><> <><>
  This song is about a person , he/she agree that he/she could not be happy when he /she was alone. Second song :坏人( Bad person )  By:方炯镔 ( Abin )
Do you know this singer ? He was from malaysia . I love him and his songs very much. There are still some of his songs that i like such as 在你怀里, 遺憾 , 暗示 . But among this few song , i love this the most ,so i choose to post this song . Moreover , lucky i was able to find this song with english subtitle , so that non-chinese can also listen and understand what this song is about . I heard this song when i was secondary 2 and I knew this song through one of my friend as he played out this song and sing along . I love people singing this song and when i heard people singing or playing this song , i will stop and listen to it .
Third Song :  慢慢等  ( Slowly Waiting )
By:韋禮安 (Weibird)
 
[ Slowly Wait and Patiently waiting is just for the moment you heart flutters <3]
This is the third song . I found this song very meaning and i love the rhythm of this song . Furthermore , fortunately i found english subtitle for this song too . The another reason i post this song is because i have introduced this song to one of my friend , jinglin and she now keep listening to this song. Hence ,  this songs will be in my list of posting .
Last song : 還是要幸福 (Still in Happiness)
By : 田馥甄 ( Hebe )
[The mess you left behind, i will slowly clear it away for you]
[Starting from tomorrow onward , All of this will end ]
The sentences i love the most, What about you ? I believe everyone know who is this singer. This is also a theme song of our local drama ( the oath).

 

Is all this songs enough ? Tell or Share with us , your favourite mandarin songs. Just now i have saw a picture about Music that share by my friend . The picture have a short message that i think is True for me .



[ Listen to songs that make you smile ]

[ Not because of the words or music  ]

 [ But because of the memories behind it ]  

 

 - Daining

6 comments:

  1. Nice songs! Brings back old memories~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:10 am

    HEBE , I love hebe , so pretty and she sing so well in every song, i hope SHE can come out album again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe SHE is going to be back ~~ so Must wait for them ~~

      Delete
  3. Good Job! Great work!

    ReplyDelete