Saturday, 28 July 2012

K-POP

SHINee <3

 Finally is the turn i going to write about my favourite Korean Group which is SHINee. Anyone who is also the Fan of SHINee? SHINee is a group contain 5 members and they are from SM Entertainment. I loved them since 2009 when i saw them on a stage of the Singapore Entertainment Award which they are singing and dancing the song, Ring Ding Dong. This cause me to start loving this song and wantedto find out more information about them . Furthermore ,I love all of them but i love Jong Hyun the most as his voice is so POWERFUL !! Now , i will post some of their album songs and some of the song that they sing in shows ..^^ ENJOY !! SHINee!! HWAITING!!



First song: Ring Ding Dong


The song they dance and sang on the stage , where i first time see them. So when i play this song it will remind me on how i start to know this group .

Second song: Replay <3

누난 너무 이뻐 [ Noona is so pretty ] ~~ love this song. Third  Song : is a video will mixed song they sings                       : SHINee ~  Wowowowow /I'm Yours / I'll Be Missing You / Juliet
I love the way they sing these few songs. Their voice is awesome and powerful  !! If you never see before , i will tell you , MUST SEE !! <3
This song is called Lucifer .
Last song will be .... Guess the latest song of their

Sherlock..<3


This is their latest song. I love the dance of this song as i think they are very organise . <3

There were still a lot of song that is very nice but i was unable to post so many video .There are more nicer song like Hello , Honesty , The reason and etc . Please support SHINee and SHINee is the best .

-Daining

No comments:

Post a Comment