Sunday, 22 July 2012

I LOVE IU

IU - Good Day MV




IU is super cute, talented and pretty. IU was only 17 when "Good day" was filmed and recorded. Love her make up and her orange stocking in "good day" mv. A year later, I still can't get over her stocking@4:18 Her voice is amazing. I love it when she sing the high notes because she is super good at hitting high notes. Adorable as always, IU songs have the power to enlighten one's mood :) A nice song that anyone can listen to when they are sad! After all, "Good day" is one of my favorite song in IU's collection.



IU_ YOU&I (너랑나) MV 


IU's birth name was lee ji-eun. IU's stage name is derived from "I and You", which symbolizes that we can become one through music.

IU Waiting dream high ost

-yanqing

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:14 am

    IU is so cute, and she got a great voice, i watch all of her drama especially dream high and listen to all her songs.Hope she could come to Singapore soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:16 pm

    I agree, IU has a very sweet voice that attracts people to listen! Plus, she is very talented and established for a young girl of her age. Hopefully Singapore is able to produce more young and talented teens like IU, making our music scene here in Singapore more noticed and recongized by others.

    ReplyDelete