Tuesday, 17 July 2012

BEAST- midnight sun

BEAST 'MIDNIGHT SUN' -Mini Album Teaser-





Below is the audio track entitled "midnight"



Are you a big fan of BEAST? BEAST has always been my favorite. Here is a teaser to their comeback. YOU WILL DEFITENATELY FALL IN LOVE WITH GI KWANG @0.08SECONDS AFTER WATCHING THIS!!@#$%^&*()

I can’t stop replaying this video. Like everything about gi kwang from 0.08-0.15seconds. Junhyung<3 Although junhyung looks kind of bald here but I still love him! No offense, hyunseung looks gay here.. As usual, yoseob looks cute. Album officially coming out on 22/7/2012. Sneak preview of thier track @http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/b2st-releases-5th-mini-album-midnight-sun

Just heard the teaser today! If you know about anything on midnight sun, keep me update okay! It has been a tiring day. I love you guys! Take care!<3 With loves,yanqing(:

1 comment:

  1. HEY, I LIKE BEAST TOO. LOVE YESEOB!

    ReplyDelete