Saturday, 14 July 2012

Music

Can you live without music ? For me , i cannot live without music. As I always tell my mum , without music, i will die. :) I always feel that Music is our best friend , as we need them in most of our time . In my views , when i was bored or alone , i would listen to music. In this world , there are a lot of difference language of music and also types of music such as lyric, pop , classic and etc. Do you know the power of music ? I feel that no matter you are from which countries, we can still connect together by Music such as Korean song . Korean song have be spread and become popular in all the countries around the world. Although other countries don not understand the language yet they still loved k-pop. At last , Remember when we are bored, Music will also be there for us and used their lyrics to comfort us.

-Daining

No comments:

Post a Comment