Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Hi guys! So today I want to introduce you to some of Singapore hidden YouTube talents. These people are really talented! I came across some of them through my friends and some are my friends themselves! Do show them your support guys! 


The first video is by Trudy also known as bruisesonmyknees at YouTube.
This is her cover of Naive by The Kooks.
The next video is by Azri Jemain also known as OfficialMuhdzr on YouTube.
This is his cover of I won't give up by Jason Mraz.
The last video is by Charlene, known as ohmycharly on YouTube.
This is her cover of Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift Feat Civil Wars
So, enjoys the videos guys! xx -Buvan

3 comments:

  1. Darrshinni9:14 am

    Wow. These people are really talented... Thanks for the intro... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats off to such talents ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PrEyA8:06 pm

    Good way of encouraging the local hidden talents.

    ReplyDelete